NCDA Executive Board Members in attendance: Zigmas Maloni, Felix Perrone, Nick Johnson
Notes on the Meeting:
- Went over the Nationals Budget.
- Added a few items we missed, updated the list of entry fees which included extra shirts and pizza ordered from JMU.
- Addressed the Officiating payments.
- Generally, pay will start at Minimum Wage (about 7.25 / game) with Head Referee getting more pay for each game.
- Went over some of the Alumni and Ladies registrations.
- Discussed potential income from business for sponsors.
- Some discussion had in the current state of the four ranking systems, and the seeding needs for the Sunday Tournament bracket with 15 teams.
- Standard 16 team bracket with 1 seed getting a bye.
- Set a hard deadline for a Nationals Saturday scheduled pool release on April 9th.
- May try to be earlier, depends on schedule.
Meeting Duration: 1:45