Disclaimer: These rankings have zero impact on seeding for the National Tournament or actual ranking. They provide insight into where teams are currently performing during a given part of the season.
1. Grand Valley State University LR: 1
Impressive victories against MSU, SVSU, and CMU…
2. Central Michigan University LR: 2
With the lack of talent they brought to their first tournament, solid start.
3. Towson University LR: 6
New power in the East? Solid 6-0 start.
4. Saginaw Valley State University LR: 3
Two close losses to GVSU and CMU. Look for them to turn it around.
5. Michigan State University LR: 5
Beat GVSU, but then lost to them 4-0, then lost to UK.
6. University of Kentucky LR: 4
Beat MSU, but lost to KENT and WKU…
7. Kent State University LR: 8
Good 5-1 start, but not against the greatest competition.
8. James Madison University LR: 7
Waiting for them to play…
9. Virginia Commonwealth University LR: 9
Impressive improvement from last year. Expect it to continue.
10. The Ohio State University LR: 10
Sitting tight at 2-2. Looking to improve in a rebuild year.
11. University of Virginia LR: 11
Still waiting to play…
12. Western Kentucky University LR: 18
Impressive victory over UK…
13. DePaul LR: NR
Solid victory over UNL.
14. Penn State University LR: 14
Waiting to play…
15. University of Wisconsin Platteville LR: 12
Beat Depaul, but lost to #22 UNL…
16. Akron University LR: 16
Barely held on against Ohio.
17. Ohio University LR: NR
Finally picked up that first victory and took Akron to OT.
18. Pittsburgh U LR: NR
The 40th member team of the league strikes!!
19. Baldwin Wallace University LR: 19
Waiting to play…
20. University of Maryland LR: 13
Only victory over Stevenson….
21. Bowling Green State University LR: 20
Too many losses to start the year. Need a good October to move up.
22. University of Nebraska Lincoln LR: NR
Impressive win over UWP. Disappointing loss against DePaul.
23. Stevenson University LR: NR
Awesome to see them already playing and scheduled for upcoming games.
24. University of North Texas LR: NR
Really hoping to see them play some games this year. Nationals?