–Important Nationals News–
Okay friends, here is the stuff you’ve been waiting for. As you know, the official apparel sponsor of Nationals 2017 is SAVAGE Apparel. We need to have our shirt order turned into them no later than March 1st, which means we also need your team’s information.
There are four tasks to complete before March 1st concerning Nationals:
- Captains: Register your team for Nationals 2017 in Lexington, KY at University of Kentucky.
- Captains: Submit your team’s all stars for the 7th Annual NCDA All Star Game presented by SAVAGE. Each attending team is eligible to submit two all stars to compete in this year’s ASG. Each all star will receive a complimentary jersey from SAVAGE. This year’s format will be a draft. All Star coaches for this year’s event are Kevin Bailey and Jacob Leski.
- (Teams not competing at Nationals, but sending representatives, can still participate in the All Star Game. Submit your All Stars!
- (Teams not attending Nationals can also submit All Stars and will have the option to purchase a jersey at a cost TBD).
- Lady Dodgeballers, register for the 6th Annual NCDA Ladies’ Match. There is no limit to the amount of participants each team can have in the match. Each team is entitled to two ladies match shirts each for free, if they have ladies interested in playing (teams with no ladies cannot submit requests for shirts; they cost money). Additional Ladies’ Match shirts can be purchased for $10/shirt, but they MUST register in order to receive a shirt. We will NOT be purchasing any extras.
- Alumni, if you would like to officiate at any point during the weekend, register here. There are benefits for officials including: receiving a free event shirt once you’ve officiated 3 full games, receiving a hotel stipend for officiating 60% of the total rounds, and getting paid per game (see registration form for additional details).
ALL OF THESE FORMS MUST BE SUBMITTED NO LATER THAN MARCH 1ST IN ORDER TO RECEIVE SHIRTS. If your team is not registered by March 1st, you will NOT receive event, ladies’ match, or all star shirts/jerseys.
Nationals fees are also due no later than March 15, 2017. You should have received an invoice last week in your email. If you did NOT, please let us know ASAP. Registration fees are $300 this year and will go toward paying for: Officials, tshirts, balls, court tape, and camera equipment.
Let your favorite Board member know what questions you have, because I know you have some.