As a non-profit organization we would like to invite all of our organizational members to look over the finances to see where the money you all have donated or paid to us is going.
Over the course of the 2013/2014 Dodgeball season our organization took in $1957.50
- $1950 from NCDA Membership Fees from 17 different clubs
- $7.50 from Felix Perrone as a reimbursement
Over the course of the 2013/2014 Dodgeball season our organization spent $1462.68
- $8.70 to the Kentucky Secretary of State for the Articles of Incorporation Filing Fee
- $7.50 to PNC for an additional debit card
- $7.50 to the US Postal Service for stamps and envelopes
- $100 to Aleks Bomis for a legal counsel on the 501(c)(3) application process
- $58.98 to 1&1 for the ncdadodgeball.com domain name and hosting services
- $1280 to referees for the 2014 NCDA National Tournament hosted at OSU
As of October 1st, 2014 at 5:30pm EST the NCDA has a total of $494.82 in cash assets.
Upcoming expenses include a $400 fee to the Internal Revenue Service for the NCDA’s 501(c)(3) tax exempt status application on Form 1023-ez.
Any questions regarding the preceding information can be directed to NCDA Treasurer, Felix Perrone at email@example.com.