As a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, we would like to invite all of our organizational members to look at our Fiscal Year 2022 finances to see the year that the NCDA is having up to this point. Our fiscal year runs from 7/1/2022 to 6/30/2023.
The NCDA’s total revenues for the 2022/2023 dodgeball season to date is $4,093.23.
- $3,300.00 from League Dues.
- $440.00 from Tournament entry fees.
- $16.45 from Amazon Smile Donations.
- $149.54 from Ballistae Dodgeball Gear.
- $67.24 from Apparel Rebates.
- $120.00 from Dodgeball sales.
The NCDA’s total expenses for the 2022/2023 dodgeball season to date is $2,330.36.
- $1,058.44 for the Leadership Conference Room and Gym Rentals.
- $321.95 for Supplies (balls, care packages, etc.).
- $282.55 for General & Administrative Expenses (postage, bank fees, etc.).
- $99.93 for Meals.
As of year end, June 30, 2023, the NCDA currently has a total of $9,710.55 in cash assets with the National Dodgeball Tournament at Ohio University in April being our most significant upcoming expense.
- $1,500.00 is restricted for Nationals entry fee team rollovers from 2020.
- $60.00 is restricted to the Officiating Fund.
- $8,150.55 has no restrictions on its use.
Please don’t forget to choose the NCDA as your Amazon Smile beneficiary if you are buying something from Amazon! We receive some of the profits simply from your purchases.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to the NCDA board and we will get back to you.