As a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, we would like to invite all of our organizational members to look over the fiscal year 2016 finance to see where the money that you all have donated or paid to us is going.
The NCDA started the year off with a cash balance of $1,420.41 in the bank.
Over the course of the 2015/2016 dodgeball season, our total income was $8,404.67.
- $2,275 from annual membership dues.
- $5,400 from Nationals 2016 registration fees.
- $364 from additional pizza revenue for Nationals 2016.
- $365.67 form various other sources.
Over the course of the 2015/2016 dodgeball season, our total expenses were $6,271.66.
- Total Nationals 2016 Expense was $6,141.73
- $1,697.10 for referees.
- $3,344.80 for apparel.
- $792.00 for pizza.
- $307.83 other costs related to Nationals 2016.
- $129.93 in General & Administrative Expenses (postage, web hosting costs, bank fees, etc.)
As of year end, June 30, 2016, the NCDA has a total of $3,553.42 in cash assets, with no significant upcoming expenses as of August 10, 2016.
As of the date of this posting, August 10, 2016, the NCDA has a total of $$3,473.92 in cash assets. The next NCDA Treasury Report will be dated September 30, 2016.
If you have any questions, comments, concerns about the financial position of the NCDA, or how our funds will be used going forward, please reach out to Mike McNicholas, NCDA Treasurer, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact any other member of the Executive Board.