As a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, we would like to invite all of our organizational members to look at our the Fiscal Year 2021 finances to see the year that the NCDA had. Our fiscal year ran from 7/1/2021 to 6/30/2022.
The NCDA’s total income for the 2021/2022 dodgeball season was $8,078.09.
- $2,750.00 from League Dues.
- $3,300.00 from National Entry fees.
- $906.00 from Nationals shirts.
- $37.12 from Amazon Smile Donations.
- $ 84.97 from Ballistae Dodgeball Gear.
- $1,000.00 from Anonymous Donations.
The NCDA’s total expenses for the 2021/2022 dodgeball season was $8,010.40.
- $2,500.00 for Nationals Court Rentals.
- $536.66 for Supplies (balls, whistles, tape, etc.).
- $337.24 for General & Administrative Expenses (postage, bank fees, etc.).
- $25.00 for the State of Kentucky registration fees.
- $4,595.50 for National’s Apparel.
- $16.00 for Miscellaneous expenses (cost of NCDA arm sleeves).
As of year end, June 30, 2022, the NCDA has a total of $ 7,374.19 in cash assets with our NCDA leadership conference in Akron being our most significant upcoming expense.
- $1,500.00 is restricted for Nationals entry fee team rollovers from 2020.
- $60.00 is restricted to the Officiating Fund.
- $5,814.19 has no restrictions on its use.
Keep in mind that the league will be looking to send out league dues for the 2022-2023 season later this summer. For the upcoming season, we will be raising dues to $150.00 and the following season it will be raised to $200.00. As part of our dues increase, we will be using the funds to help promote our current teams along with increasing our efforts to grow and expand the NCDA.
Please don’t forget to choose the NCDA as your Amazon Smile beneficiary if you are buying something from Amazon! We receive some of the profits simply from your purchases.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to the NCDA board and we will get back to you.