22.214.171.124 Low numbers ish area – Players on the court at the start of a point must match the maximum capability of the opponent.
- If a team can only bring 12 players to an event, their opponent must play 12 players in the point.
- No change to Rosters: this opponent matches 12 players in the point but can keep 20 players on the Roster.
- Maximum capability: A team must play the max amount of valid players they have. The team with the smaller roster can’t play 13 if they still have a 17 player roster.
- A case or sub-rule to include that it applies to every new point? For example a serious injury causing a team to be 14 at the start of the next point will cause the opponent to match 14?
- Does not apply to penalties (yellow/red cards)
Meant to keep the game fair for teams that do not have the ability to bring a full 15 player roster, most often newly formed organizations, far flung teams, and less well off clubs.
Related build by Adam