As a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, we would like to invite all of our organizational members to look at our the Fiscal Year 2020 finances to see the year that the NCDA had. Our fiscal year ran from 7/1/2020 to 6/30/2021.
The NCDA’s total income for the 2020/2021 dodgeball season was $1,084.00.
- $860.00 from Scholarship Donations.
- $120.00 from E-sports tournament entry fees.
- $25.00 from Amazon Smile Donations.
- $80.00 from PO Box refund.
The NCDA’s total expenses for the 2020/2021 dodgeball season was $850.00.
- $45.00 for the State of Kentucky registration fees.
- $135.00 for General & Administrative Expenses (postage, bank fees, etc.)
- $20.00 for Advertisements.
- $590.00 for Scholarship Expense.
- $60.00 for E-sports tournament payouts.
As of year end, June 30, 2021, the NCDA has a total of $4,087 in cash assets with no significant upcoming expenses.
- $1,791.00 is restricted to the Scholarship Fund.
- $60.00 is restricted to the Officiating Fund.
- $2,236.00 has no restrictions on its use.
Keep in mind that the league will be looking to send out league dues for this 2021-2022 season.
Please don’t forget to choose the NCDA as your Amazon Smile beneficiary if you are buying something from Amazon!
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to the NCDA board and we will get back to you.