As a non-profit organization we would like to invite all of our organizational members to look over the finances to see where the money you all have donated or paid to us is going.
The NCDA started off with $494.82 from the previous fiscal year. Over the course of the 2014/2015 fiscal year (July 1-June 30) our organization took in $3999.01
- $2003.30 from NCDA Membership Fees from 18 different clubs,
- $30.00 from an expired check that was never cashed,
- $300.00 from DePaul University for their Nationals 2015 Entry Fee,
- $300.71 from Kent State University for their Nationals 2015 Entry Fee,
- $1365.00 from Western Kentucky University for Nationals 2015 Officiating.
Over the course of the 2014/2015 fiscal year (July 1-June 30) our organization spent $3103.42
- $400.00 to the Internal Revenue Service for NCDA’s 501(c)(3) tax exempt status application on Form 1023-ez.
- $600.00 to Western Kentucky University Dodgeball Club for Depaul University and Kent State University’s Nationals Entry Fee.
- Nick Johnson of WKU turned down the additional $0.71 from Kent State which was added for a PayPal service fee.
- $633.62 to Zigmas Maloni as a reimbursement for Nationals 2015 T-shirts.
- T-shirts were for Ladies Match, All Star Game, and NCDA Champions.
- Receipt available upon request.
- $1460.00 to 25 different officials for their service at Nationals 2015.
- Breakdown per official available upon request.
- $9.80 to United States Postal Service for stamps to mail out checks to Nationals 2015 officials.
As of July 10, 2015 at 3:30pm EST the NCDA has a total of $1390.41 in cash assets.
Any questions regarding the preceding information can be directed to NCDA President, Felix Perrone (NCDA Treasurer, 2013-2015) at firstname.lastname@example.org.