NCDA Names Goat Tape as Official Tape Partner, Sponsor of NCDA’s Scary Sticky Catch of the Month
Goat Tape to Provide Scary Sticky Goat Tape, Discounts, and Custom Tape to NCDA Teams & Players
We’re excited to announce our league’s partnership with Goat Tape, the leading provider of premium athletic tape to the sport of dodgeball! Goat Tape is now the “Official Tape Partner of the NCDA” and we are pleased to have the support of a brand equally dedicated to growing both this league and the entire sport.
Our partnership goes far beyond naming rights. Starting this season, Goat Tape will:
- Sponsor the “Goat Tape Scary Sticky Catch of the Month,” honoring the best catch at an officially sanctioned tournament each month. Winners receive a 4-pack of Scary Sticky Goat Tape and are honored across NCDA and Goat Tape social channels.
- Present the NCDA’s “Top 10 Plays of the Month” and “College Dodgeball Power Rankings.”
- Provide each new NCDA Team and each NCDA regional winner with Goat Tape.
- Sell a NCDA-branded version of Scary Sticky Goat Tape, with a portion of proceeds funding the continued expansion of the league.
- Offer rotating discounts on Goat Tape to NCDA Teams and Members, featuring a 10% discount on wholesale orders and a 45% discount on six-packs of Scary Sticky Goat Tape through October by using code “NCDA1023” at checkout on www.GoatTape.com.
“The dodgeball community was among the first to embrace our flagship Scary Sticky tape, quickly recognizing that athletes perform better with improved grip and joint protection that stays on through sweat and friction,” said George Kunhardt, CEO of Goat Tape. “We are incredibly appreciative of that support, so partnering with the NCDA to help grow the league in American universities is the ideal way for us to honor that.”
“For many years, Goat Tape’s Scary Sticky tape has been recognized as a staple product for the NCDA and has contributed to the high level of competition we see within the league today,” said Dylan Greer, NCDA President. “We are ecstatic about our partnership with Goat Tape and the newfound ability to provide our athletes with more affordable ways to purchase an essential product for their game.”