Sam Hiller of MSU requested a Quorum be called, relating to changing the NCDA rules regarding Overtime. The forum thread on it has some talk regarding specific options. What is required of the member teams is a vote to change anything at all.
Since we aren’t in a Captains’ Meeting, another process kicks in:
1. A Captain of a Member Team brings up a change, discussion ensues.
2. The change is seconded by another Member Team, discussion ensues.
3. A call for a Voting Quorum using reasonable communication efforts for a maximum of one week, discussion ensues. (current step)
4. If a majority of the voting members agree to a vote, voting Quorum is achieved. If a majority do not agree, the issue is dropped and may be brought up at a later time.
5. Should voting Quorum be achieved, at least one week of discussion ensues, with a narrowing down of vote options.
6. After a week of discussion, the final vote options are gathered and distributed to the teams using reasonable communication efforts.
7. Duration of the vote is one week.
Let me know if that seems fair or unfair. It’s similar to how we did the Opening Rush change.
Please email regarding whether your team agrees to vote or does not agree to vote. We have one week to achieve a quorum, then one week of discussion, then a week of voting.