As a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, we would like to invite all of our organizational members to look at our Fiscal Year 2022 finances to see the year that the NCDA had. Our fiscal year rans from 7/1/2022 to 6/30/2023.
The NCDA’s total revenues for the 2022/2023 dodgeball season is $19,215.89.
- $10,305.00 from Tournament entry fees.
- $3,300.00 from League Dues.
- $1,832.00 from apparel sales.
- $1,450 from Sponsors.
- $1,015.00 from Admissions.
- $680.00 from Donations
- $349.89 from Rebates (food, apparel, and amazon).
- $164.00 from Raffles.
- $120.00 from Dodgeball sales.
The NCDA’s total expenses for the 2022/2023 dodgeball season is $11,129.34.
- $4,507.00 for apparel expenses.
- $1,936.44 for the Leadership Conference Room and Gym Rentals.
- $1,528.54 for Supplies Expense (balls, care packages, supplies).
- $1,336.31 for Lodging.
- $599.73 for General & Administrative (postage, bank fees, business licenses etc.).
- $420.00 for tournament payouts.
- $402.43 for Media.
- $398.89 for Meals.
As this time, the NCDA currently has a total of $8,046.12 in cash assets with website development being our most significant upcoming expense.
- $1,200.00 is restricted for Nationals entry fee team rollovers from 2020.
- $60.00 is restricted to the Officiating Fund.
- $7,288.12 has no restrictions on its use.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to the NCDA board and we will get back to you.