2018 Proposal Ballot Form: http://goo.gl/forms/a6o5p1AnPaktsUMy1
Ballots must be submitted through the form no later than August 1, 2017 11:59PM Pacific. Each Member Team has one ballot to submit. The NCDA uses a preferential voting system. If you do not wish to vote on a specific rule or option, just leave it blank.
It is important every Member Team voices their opinions on the changes that relate to this organization. Please relay this information to your Team as well, to see what the inheriting generation’s preferences are.
If you would like to hold your own preferential election within your Team to determine your end ballot, talk to us.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask!
- Podcast on R4 R5 R7 P2 P8
- 2017 Captains’ Meeting Minutes
- R3 12 v 12 (by Perrone/O’Brien) (Articles by Zander, and Meisel/Bailey)
- R4 Shot Clock Officals
- R5 Shot Clock Counted Up
- R7 Blood Rule
- R8 Number of Captains
- P2 Min Games Required for Nationals Participation
- P3 Senior Eligibility for Nationals
- P4 Member Team Voting Rights
- P6 Nationals Bracket Format
- P8 Nationals Scheduling